The Official 2018 TBR Pile Challenge

I found yet another interesting Challenge this year - The Official 2018 TBR Pile Challenge.
12 books published before 1/1/2017 to be read in 2018. That is quite easy as it is only 1 book a month! I can definitely do that part.



Here are the 12 books and the extra two to switch with, in case  I can't make to the last page of any of the original 12.


  1. Emma
  2. Three men in a boat
  3. Arushi
  4. The second Lady
  5. The mistress of Spices
  6. The girl on the train
  7. Lanka's Princess
  8.  Boss, job and the Lady
  9.  Kane and Abel
  10.  The Prodigal Daughter
  11.  Mistress of the Throne
  12. Mother of the Bride.
The guardian Angels 
The Kitchen God's Wife

I will post the reviews and also link it up over here. Can't wait to start!!!

Comments

  1. Good list! I liked Emma. I tried but didn't make it through Three Men in a Boat, although I've been told I should try again -- and I might!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog