Author Love Reading Challenge

This also a fairly simple reading challenge where we get to read the author we love. It's called the Author Love Challenge.

AuthorLove

I have a whole collection of Jeffery Archer's books . Though there are several authors that I love, I have a big pile of Jeffery Archer's books. So with this challenge, I intend to to finish off those book.

The best part of this challenge is there is no goal but just a minimum of 5 books to be read.

I have the following books in my TBR list...


  1. The full series of Clifton Chronicles - 7 books
  2. The fourth Estate
  3. The prodigal Daughter
  4. Kane and Abel
  5. To cut a long story short
  6. 36 short stories
  7. And thereby hangs a tale
  8. Shall we tell the President
  9. Paths of glory
  10. Short stories - 10 e-books

I will try to post reviews of the books. So let me start reading and come back here to see how many I can tick off the list...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading Challenges for 2016