January 2016 - Book Haul

I love writing this post!! The new books that adorn my shelves are something I look forward to each month...

I got the books on 3 installments this month.Let's take a look.

These books cost 501.My spending limit on books is 1000 bucks so I had to really wait and order since these arrived on the first week of Jan. The waiting period was truly cruel!



I had pre ordered this book on an online store but that site couldn't dispatch the book .So when I saw it on another site, that too on a discount, I ordered it without a second thought.


 But then my budget just shot to the stars when there was an online mega sales. I just wished someone would hide away my laptop so that I won't look at the books on sale. And the best worst part was there were hourly deals with new books being offered at a discount of 6o to 85 %.OMG! What a cruel[in a good way,of course] time!!!!




And this is the book that came in for review...



Total books - 16

Total amount spent this month  -1944/- And with it goes my budget for Feb as well.So probably you won't see a Feb Book haul post :(

But there is one consolation this month. Yesterday I picked up a box full of books from mom's attic. It has some interesting books and opening those books made me so nostalgic..More about it tomorrow...

Happy Browsing....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading Challenges for 2016